Monday, May 15, 2017

Spend $2 and avoid an accident - cheapest Tacoma mod to date

Well not technically the cheapest as removing the emblems and bed stickers cost me zero dollars but dollar for dollar and time wise it is the cheapest mod to date.

I'm talking about blind spot mirrors.

I got them from ebay for $2 shipped and for the driver's side it was totally worth it. I've missed some cars even with doing a 2nd take. Maybe because I'm distracted, getting older, or just too into the music while driving this little device will save me time and money as well as sadness hurting my baby taco.

Take a look at my youtube video to explain it further.

As always, stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...