Monday, June 26, 2017

My Arlo Pro by Netgear stuff I've used to watch out for the bad guys and weirdos...


I bought a Arlo Pro camera system to help watch my house and record anyone who wants to trespass. I see you!!!!

So I've had a few reviews about some Wasserstein products. I thought I would recap the goodies that I got and also post up a few pics that will help answer questions of my YouTube viewers.

I will update this post as needed. Thanks for checking out my blog, Youtube and Instagram @photos_by_rob

So there were 2 questions regarding the 20 feet usb cables and if they would fit the magnetic dome mount and the screw mount.

For the magnetic mount the angle cannot be too steep if the camera is upright. However if flipped upside-down it works. The arlo website or mobile app has a camera setting to flip the image. I have had zero problems with this.

max angle when upright

Little bit more when flipped upside down

Screw mount goes 90 degrees with no issue.


This is how I have one of my cameras attached using the screw mount which addresses the other question. The cable works with the screw mount in either orientation.

Just tested a few other products that mount the Arlo. I  really like them and have a great hold. (see first 2 videos below)




Here are the products I've reviewed so far.


Anywhere mount: http://amzn.to/2s7q0ia
Silicone skin covers: : http://amzn.to/2iyBCaR
20 foot usb cables: http://amzn.to/2s2LEp5
magnetic / ceiling mount review: http://amzn.to/2eS94rV
suction mount : http://amzn.to/2v2QT9x
















5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this awesome blog. Arlo security cameras are based on advanced technology.This one is the one of the best Security system.Any Concern regarding Arlo Security Camera visit
    Arlo camera customer support phone numbera .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog! Arlo is one of the safest security cameras for Home and Office. Most of the People use Arlo security to provide safety for their Home. Any help visit Arlo Security Camera . 1-877-984-6848. Our Experts Who are well adept in resolving Such Issues .

    ReplyDelete

  3. I need to peruse your blog. There is a ton of good data on this blog, I adored understanding it and I figure individuals will get a great deal of help from this blog. Sam, I have composed this sort of blog, you will get an administration and Support from this as well. For other information in the future.
    Arlo security camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. We provide full support for all your Linksys devices,including guidance for your arlo support . So if you are having issues with connecting to the Wifi or configure settings on the Linksys app, then contact us using our live chat services or our email. You can also call us using our customer support phone number.Call at +1-844-456-4180 Toll Free Phone Number

    ReplyDelete
  5. linksyssmartwifi.com is the offical website used to access the Linksys admin panel. If you did not get access the Linksys router using
    https://linksyssmartwificom.xyz/ . you can try accessing the Linksys router using 192.168.1.1.or contact Linksys Support at +1-844-456-4180 Toll Free Phone Number.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...