Monday, January 22, 2018

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! Acura MDX recall?

I just received a letter about our previously owned 2016 Acura MDX and possible transmission/engine issues.



You may have seen my video complaining about the issues of the suv slipping out of drive and into neutral.  If you haven't here it is:



You can see others had this issue too.


Now there's a chance you may have to get a whole new engine!  The Honda motor isn't the issue here guys. It's the ZF9 transmission!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I won't get a new Honda/Acura. I'll stick with Toyota/Lexus from this point forward unless someone wants to donate a NSX. Haha


1 comment:

  1. terima kasih infonya
    ini yang dicari info recall
    artikel sip

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...