Thursday, June 15, 2017

Plastidip... many love it and many hate it. Can't deny that it's a cheap mod though...Taco time!

So after getting my TRD "BRO" Pro grill I decided to fiddle with accentuating the letters.

I had extra cans of red so here I went...



Yesterday I decided to shoot my Quicksand basecoat on the letters and tone it down. I even used Plastidip Glossifier on top and it's holding fine.

Give the stuff a try if you want to see what a color looks like before you make it permanent. It helps protect it from the elements too. Just be sure to put plenty and I mean PLENTY  of coats of you'll be hating life trying to pick up small remnants of the stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...