Sunday, May 28, 2017

Picked up some Kbros I mean KO2

Today I found a deal on a set of TRD Pro wheels from a 17 Tacoma with BFG KO2s. The price was too good to avoid. The current wheel tire set up has some sort of vibration coming on and off at around 65-70 mph so I thought I may as well try another set of wheels just to make sure it's not something on the truck. I mean make an excuse to get more wheels and tires that is. haha.

The Goodyear Duratrac tires do look really good and aggressive but there's a hum that unless you turn up the music it's there and you can feel the tires wind down to a stop.

No freeway tests on the Kbro yet but I'll post some youtube feedback on it soon.

Kbros

duratracs
got dark quick so the pick isn't that clear but you get the jist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...