Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Immirsed in Virtual Reality with the Samsung VR Experience for my S8+

I paid $99 + tax extra for Samsung's VR promo which not only included the VR goggles and remote I got their 256GB micro sd car as well as AKG bluetooth over the ear headphones.

These alone sell closer to $500 so it was a good deal. They actually sold out within days after the preorders of the S8 and S8+ started arriving to homes.

I have to say I'm digging it even though it gave me a little vertigo.

I'm loving the S8+ phone as well. Glad I upgraded.




My unboxing video is here! Watch it for some unpacking tips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...