Monday, May 1, 2017

New car seat for my princess in the Taco

My 6 month old daughter outgrew her infant seat so quickly so I had to find something that was not only safe but not so bulky since the Taco doesn't have the largest cabin. My 2015 Golf R was the roomiest vehicle I've owned in the past few years but that's another story (see past posts).

I went with the Diono Radian RXT.

One of the biggest benefits to this seat is that it fits kids from 5 pounds all the way to 120 pounds. So it's her last seat.

I'm 6' 1" and was able to get this seat in the middle spot which usually doesn't happen especially since this is longer than several other brands. The secret is the width. It's 17 inches wide. With a mid-sized vehicle you can actually line up 3 of these seats which is amazing. They usually can only accommodate 2 and squeeze in a think adult or child.


If you want to buy one check it out on Amazon  click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...