Monday, November 14, 2016

WARNING! Dangerous issue for 2016 Acura MDX , Honda Pilots and TLX

My wife's MDX unexpectedly went into neutral when driving. I took it to the dealer to get it looked at. I found out it's more prevalent than known. It should be a recall but it's not. Get your car to the dealer and get the software updated. It makes a huge difference in power and response. I'm hoping this doesn't happen again!

The Technical Service Bulletin is TSB 15-034. click here:

Open TSB PDF ... thanks www.mdxers.org !!!

My video explains it a little more detail...rant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...