Friday, November 4, 2016

New phone for my Blog and YouTube channel...LG V20 !!!!

Many of my pics and videos I've done for this blog was using my OnePlus2 cell phone. It's a decent phone but technology always advances forward (well for the most part).

Since the Note7 is basically a dead duck and Iphone 7 Plus and Google Pixel are just too pricey, I decided to try out the new LG V20.

Some of the nice features are 5.7 inch screen, dual camera, hi fi audio recording.

I've had the phone for 4 days and it's going to be a keeper. There were some caveats about the phone. I've added it to my videos for easier explanation.

If you have any questions please post on the blog or the youtube comments.

Thanks!!!

UNBOXING


SPARIN CASE REVIEW



AUDIO VIDEO TEST WITH MY BOYS





REVIEW AFTER 2 WEEKS OF USE LIKES/DISLIKES




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...