Wednesday, November 23, 2016

check yo headphone jack on LG V20!!!

I noticed that with some cheap headphones/earbuds that the sound quality wasn't too great and thought it was just the pos stuff. After getting the free B&O $150 value headphones, music still sounded muffled and had static.

Turns out when twisting the plug it made some difference. It wiggles a lot too which I didn't care for. I called T-mobile for warranty and they sent me another one where I had to exchange at the store.

Now it's better sound but it's still loose not to my liking. Check my video for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...