Friday, November 4, 2016

Sometimes manual mode can just make things worse! LG V20

So last night my buddy Daniel dropped by to say high. He just changed up his exhaust on his fully modded Fiesta ST to something louder. I thought since our last video was just talking about the car that we do some driving instead.

It was getting dark so I thought I would record videos but crank up the ISO to get better light. Well it came out so grainy that it was just disappointing. Sound wise it was great and represents what I heard in person. Three microphones are just really dandy I have to say.

One other thing I noticed is when I hold the phone my hand shakes it too much and it doesn't stabilize too well vs if I'm panning. That you can see smooths out nicely.

Anyway here's the video. Enjoy the noise and our discussion about the mods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...