Sunday, November 6, 2016

Great day to work on the Bimmer! It was just like summer.

It was mid 70s here in SoCal today and it felt like a summer day. But wait...it's November!!!

My goal today on the E90 was to do a drain and fill of transmission fluid and the rear end. Why did BMW use only 1 opening? I really hate the smell of gear oil. Even fresh oil stinks.

Transmission fluid wasn't as bad but still stinks. Look how awful the fluid color is. Glad I changed it.



I am not fond of raising car but I gotta do what I gotta do. Ended up doing it twice because I had to drive it around to be sure it the fluids go through the system then check the fluid levels. Geez I would die for a car lift. lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...