Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pedal Box your way to full throttle!

Picked up a PedalBox throttle booster and installed it.

It wasn't too hard disconnecting the harness and connecting the unit but I cheated and read someone's post with pics. If you don't install it securely you'll get Christmas lights in your dash and it'll run like crap.

It looks exactly like the Remus Responder down to the shape and lights. I'm going to say one is a relabel.




I think overall the pro is if you don't want an ecu tune and no warranty hassles this is a nice feature.

Don't put it in sport plus in bumper to bumper traffic. You will probably plow into another car or wall like you see on TV.

And don't leave it on for anybody borrowing your car. Seriously here.

My video review below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...