Thursday, October 1, 2015

Comfort as it should have came from Germany! - Coding for remote windows open and close and reverse mirror drop

I purchased a Ross-Tech micro-can cable to do VCDS updates or VW coding.

I did the coding for remote windows open and close and reverse mirror drop.

It's not to difficult but you need to be patient and do each step EXACTLY as stated. If not you can do something bad and brick your module which only the dealer can restore.

Check out my videos for a demo of the coding.

micro-can interface and 034 dogbone insert





2 comments:

  1. is that a payable option when you buy the car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the dealership service department can do it if they have the info.

      Delete

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...