Saturday, November 26, 2016

Finally in the new decade with a new TV!!! 4K baby!

I had a 10 year old 42 inch LCD tv that was just getting so hot it would heat up my bedroom. It was good in the winter but in the summer that sucker was killing me.

I decided it's finally time to buy a new TV and Black Friday is usually one of the best times for Door Busters. I got a LeEco 43 inch TV.  I paid $349 plus tax and free shipping. I actually placed the order about 2am on Black Friday and got it delivered today (Saturday). Amazing speed I have to say.



So far I'm impressed with the picture quality using my Spectrum Cable (formerly Time Warner) HD box. "Wowzers!" would be my feedback! Sound isn't great but better than my old tv.

Check out my YouTube video for more details about this tv.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...