Thursday, March 30, 2017

More stuffing for my taco

In the past week I've ordered more things to get on/in the Tacoma or the Taco as many call it at least in So Cal.

Installed my Slybrackets no drill front license plate mount. Finally got to use my personalized plates.



I found a good deal on a GatorTrax rolling tonneau cover. It was a return but when I got it it looked new. Pic is fuzzy due to the sun going down. I plan on doing a review on my YouTube channel soon.



I got some door moldings on the cheap that are actually fitment for a F150 but I plan on trimming it and painting it body color. Speaking of which I have some spray paint ordered from Automotivetouchup.com. The plan is to paint not only the moldings but also the rear "chrome" bumper covers on this truck. I'm thinking about the front grill emblem as well as the radio trim in the truck to give it a break from the black/gray interior.

I'm totally stoked about getting my custom made shift knob from LJSwoodshop.com  I gave Luke the specs I preferred and he made it for me. The material is called black spectrafly which is some fabricated wood. I don't know the detail except it looks great and has a good heft to it. I'm enjoying it. NO cold or hot handle with better throw.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...