Saturday, March 18, 2017

I keep buying! I can't help myself! Step bars for the Taco

I've had my Tacoma for less than 2 weeks and I've been on a constant search for deals.

My middle child Jonah is a tall 5 going on 6 year old but he's struggling getting in and out of the truck. I needed to find a nice looking step. I missed out on a set of Nfab for a great price but I scored these Toyota Predator steps. The nice thing about it is they're aluminum so they won't rust and are very light to install. They are obviously not sliders and not for real offroading.

Here they are!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...