Friday, March 17, 2017

Got wood? I did...new shift knob for my Taco

I wanted to change my shift knob in my 2017 Toyota Tacoma because I felt it was just a little too low. The problem is the Tacoma has zero seat height adjustments so you have to work your body around the truck vs vice versa.

I found this knob for Subaru guys but it was the same thread size for Toyota and was only $35 so I thought I'd try it.

The weight is about the same but the height is considerably taller.

Huge so to speak


Take a look at my video on how I removed the stock one and my opinions on the replacement.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...