Friday, March 10, 2017

Cleanly shaven Taco! Debadged, DEstickered, delicious

My first mod was a free mod.

I don't care for all the badges on any car so I took it off. I didn't have fishing line so I had plastic razor blades to work the adhesive. Fortunately it was a warm day so it wasn't too bad. I was too lazy to get the hair dryer.

I used some WD40 to remove the residual glue then used detailing spray clean that off.

I think it looks great!

Let me know what you think.

The finished product! So fresh so clean!

you can see the emblem before I removed it. Be careful not to lift too much or the emblem corners may scratch into the paint!

you can see the plastic razor blade I used to work the foam adhesive loose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...