Thursday, August 3, 2017

Free Shizzle!!! Check my YouTube channel and see!!!!

Hey guys,

I've had my YouTube channel for a few years posting up DIY and reviews on my car mods but since getting the Taco I've been posting more frequently and getting lots of positive feedback and actually doubling my subscribers in just under 2 months. 

As thanks for getting 500 subscribers on my YouTube channel. I'm doing a free giveaway of a set of MostPlus H11 LEDs or a Wasserstein Anywhere mount for a Arlo Pro that I reviewed a few months ago. 

The rules are... to check out my YouTube video, subscribe if you haven't, LIKE and comment.

After 100 likes I will have a website that scans for comments to pick the winner. Thanks all for all the support!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...