Saturday, July 29, 2017

TRD Pro BRO headlights are in but a little sad news

So from my earlier post I mentioned what a huge pain it was to work on the BHLM without a true oven. Not only was that part just awful but working on scraping out the hard sealant. I just gave up instead and bought a set that was done with Lexus RX350 projectors. I gotta say this mod isn't cheap weather you do it or pay for them.

I received the package and went to work on my Taco. I should have seen that since I wasn't feeling that great that I should put it off for another day but I was too excited. I didn't follow my gut.

I had problems just taking the fender flares and bumper off. It still wasn't too bad UNTIL I popped the new headlights on. I cracked them!💔




It's not too bad but I know it's there. Such a noob move.

I can tell you that I won't ever mess with headlights again besides changing the bulbs.



Check out my video on the performance. I have to admit they do look good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...