Tuesday, August 8, 2017

My FIRST Subscriber Showcase on YouTube! Blazing Blue Pearl Taco talk!!!! BRO PROs united!!!

Jason Payne bought his BBP Tacoma just 6 weeks ago and he was surfing the web for mods.

He found my YouTube Channel and started looking at all the mods I did. Jason was so interested he posted several questions on each of my videos. His first mod was the TRD Pro grill. He then focused on getting some wheels. He's become a BRO PRO / PRO BRO!

He lives out in Nevada but was visiting family here in SoCal as well as doing a few mods. This is when I did my mini photoshoot and decided to do my first Subscriber Showcase.

It was a pleasure to meet Jason and his Taco.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...