Saturday, September 26, 2015

Suck it up / suck it in with the APR Carbonio cold air/ ram Intake!!!!

I told myself to reduce my modding addiction but dammit, these deals are too good to pass!

I decided to pick up a used APR intake for a really good deal. I'm honestly not a CF guy but since I ended up with a cf lip I'll just suck it up.

It did have a few nicks on it but nothing to complain about and my car isn't for show so I'm fine with it.

Installing the intake took about 15 minutes maybe more because I was just taking my sweet time.

CF goodness


One thing I read about and just noticed too is that you can't rev the R like other cars. It stops below 4000 rpm. I guess that's a good thing for some people...including me.




video is just a quick run showing the sound of the intake. It seems to spool up faster. At least that's what my butt dyno tells me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...