Sunday, September 20, 2015

I shaved her clean!!!

Yes I shaved her....the side fender badges that is!

I felt that since they weren't functional in any way I'd just pull them off. It was a 95+ degree day so it wasn't too much effort yanking the side where the sun was toasting on the emblem. I didn't have any Goo Gone with me so I had to make do with what I had which was a microfiber cloth and wd40.

The cooler side took a lot more elbow grease but I cleaned all the adhesive off.  Used some polish to remove the light scratches from the mf towel and looks great! No regrets.

That adhesive required using my kung fu grip

So fresh and clean!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...