Monday, August 5, 2019

Patches and Key tags are finally here!!!

I've been asked by subscribers about this kinda swag for some time and I finally have been able to come up with a concept that I love and hope you will too!

Shout out to Kevin aka @shred_n_tread on instagram for the design help!

I wanted to have a checkout website for this but it was getting complicated so I'm using my blog for the time being.

Prices include shipping to US States and other locations that 1 or 2 Forever stamps US Postal mails to. If it's out of the country that requires additional postage please email me first (RDMPros@gmail.com) to confirm total costs....

Alright to make payment go here paypal.me/RDMpros

Be sure to put shipping address in the comments field so I know where to send it to you!



3 inch 100% embroidered patch - $13 shipped in USA





Keytag 4 inches long by 1.25 inches. embroidered words on both sides "RDM Pros" and "#FANCY"

This is for ONE keytag. This is what you see on each side.

$13 shipped in USA




















For a limited time... buy both for $22 shipped in USA!!! 








 to make payment go here paypal.me/RDMpros

Thank you so much for your support.  Proceeds go to creating more giveaway items and operating costs to produce and ship giveaway items.

Rob











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...