Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Holy Batman it's the Holy Jim Trail!!!

Took the Taco on it's maiden voyage on getting it's feed dirty.

It was an easy ride overall on the trail as I was even behind a Honda Civic and a Fit later so if you avid hikers who don't down a truck or suv wanted to go on a hike to Holy Jim you would be fine...If you watched out for big dips. If you get car sick easily I recommend not to go.

There offshoots that can get hairy which I tried then backed out. I didn't have 4LO engaged properly and it was beeping at me! I should have read the instructions but oh well. lol

Jonah had a blast and got really dirty but hey it is an offroad adventure.


My video footage is a little lengthy as I wanted to show the noobs like myself what to expect when driving there. I had no clue and just kept going till I hit the hiking trail entrance.

Happy 4th of July everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...