Saturday, April 15, 2017

Taco gets new skin!



Picked up these Clazzio seat covers after a few weeks of deliberation. I wanted to get them pretty quick so I chose all black. There's a custom choice of outer color, insert and threading colors. You can have custom headrest embroidery too as well as seat heaters.

In total it took me close to 3 hours to install. It's such a tight fit. It's like trying to put on skinny pants. Not like I ever tried but I've watch videos of people struggling. 😼

I think they came out GREAT! I recommend this upgrade to anyone. Just be prepared for super tired fingers.

right out the box


look good


Check out my YouTube channel and some tips about the install

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...