Sunday, April 9, 2017

New shoes for the Taco!

Picked up a set of TRD 16 inch beadlock style this weekend out in LA. I know nobody knows me but I despise going to LA. lol

Anyways they are used but clean with Goodyear Duratrac 265/70r16 all terrains on them. The seller said they have 16k miles wear on them. They looked like decent tread to me so I nabbed them.

It was exercise to swap the wheels. Man I'm tired!

I think they change the look indeed and have noticed they are a tad noisy.

Tires are 1 inch taller in diameter than stocks.

Let me know what you think.

loaded  them up. having a truck is useful. lol


before












after

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...