Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New toy to play with...AMG C32

Today I picked up a 2002 AMG C32. I wanted a C55 because of the NA V8 but I got a good deal on the this C32 and the C55 that I saw was clean but overpriced.

For some who don't know AMG is Mercedes tuner sector. It's like the M group for Bimmers. This car has 349 horsepower to the flywheel and a 5 speed auto transmission.

Overall it's a pretty clean car and the PO (Previous Owner) took care of it well while keeping receipts. It has a few issues which I'll be blogging here or talking about on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/robdaman

Camera phone pics for now. The hood is open because I decided to charge the battery. PO only drives 6000 miles annually.

I'll be giving my opinions about handling, braking, etc compared to my other cars soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...