Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Beds can fit in a E30!

I went to IKEA the other day to pick up a twin mattress for one of my sons. I figured to try to see if I can get it in the trunk otherwise I would squeeze it in the cabin somehow.

Well it fit! Obviously it was rolled up but the width of the roll fit perfectly into the trunk with tons of room left.

I've owned many sedans and coupes. The only trunk I've experienced being bigger is the 96 Impala SS I owned but that was a full-size cop car.

An S2000 has a tiny trunk. Evo X was dismal in which my 135i convertible trunk was in fact bigger than that!

Overall I'm still liking this car. It's a great bang for the buck ride. I wished I got one years ago. I may have had the bug sooner and bought a E30 M3. No way I'd pay what they're going for nowadays.



Still tons of space left!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...