Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Front end makeover on the E30. Made the box sexy

I had a good friend repaint the flaking rear spoiler and the chipped up valance. The valance was worn out over the years and also ghetto sprayed painted. I couldn't have that.

Red isn't a forgiving color over the years but I cleaned it up best I could. I'll call the worn areas "patina". lol.

I made my own DIY splitter while at it since I had some material left. I think it came out nice.

I'll have some of my pro shots soon at my favorite spot.

used valance as my template to cut the lip
friend dropped it off after repaint. so nice!




not bad after so many years




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...