Thursday, January 4, 2018

Lake Arrowhead trip in the Taco

Last weekend before New Years my wife wanted the family to go to the mountains so the kids can see snow... WELL first of all she told me it was Big Bear so we prepared for colder temps.

Look at how much we packed for a single overnight stay. It took me a while to pack it and get it to fit everything. Having 3 kids and a wife in the Taco is a little tight but fortunately I'm the only tall one for now.




After doing my wonderful pack job. I asked my wife for the Big Bear address...Well it was Lake Arrowhead instead!

Also going up at 9am it was sunny and 70 degrees! 😆

Well I dropped her off and Joanna (the baby) and took my boys to some adventures.  It was a little sketchy but for a noob offroader like myself but I handled it.

Check out the wheeling vid and also my vlog about the drone.

It was a good day with no problems in the end.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...