Monday, June 26, 2017

I'm a Wolfgang fanboy - My BMW E30 is shiny and slick!

This weekend I decided to wash my wife's car then after get into cleaning up my Bimmer. It's been sitting for weeks collecting dirt. I have plantar fasciitis in my left foot so I've been avoiding the heavy clutch. My Taco is stick but it's just way too easy and painless but that's another story.

So this Wolfgang sealant does not clean up the paint in any manner. It's a straight sealant that lasts longer than a wax but gives that deep shine. You can in fact put wax over it.

The key is curing time. You need to let the car sit as long as you can up to 14 hours to really cure and away from moisture. My cars are outside so I have no choice to be less time. My Taco has a coat of that stuff and it's been 3 weeks. It's still super slick.

I got it on Amazon in case anybody wanted to order some click to go to Amazon

I put it on the windows and if you have any chrome put it there too. I also added them to the wheels. Just a fyi, Ronal LS or other BBS mesh style suck to clean. Major PITA to get all areas free of brake dust.

Check out my video and some unaltered pics of the shiny beast!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My DIY splitter / lip for the R. Cheap mod!

Today I made my own splitter. I used my old Kerscher lip as a template to cut out some 1/4 inch ABS sheeting. Used my heat gun to make t...